Two new email features have been added to your GroupCamp.
- You can now add a comment by replying to an email.
- (via GroupCamp) is added after the sender username.
Here are the latest updates installed today to your GroupCamp.
- A journal has been added to the Manage tags window. You can see who has done what.
- You can now filter projects by tag in the Scheduling apps.
- You can find new videos in the Scheduling help window.
Videos allow you to see how to: Create a job, Move a job to another date, Change the duration of a job, Split a job and Add a new time off.
Here are the updates to your GroupCamp installed on September 25, 2008.
A single My groups selector in the main menu to select project, intranet and extranet groups.
You can now filter groups with the new tags.
- Add new recurring notifications for users: Once every half hour, Once hourly, Once every 2 hours. This consolidates unread messages in your GroupCamp Inbox and reduces the amount of notifications.
- New email design displaying the last 10 items with unread comments or updates.
- Push notification status has been added for iOS and Android GroupCamp apps.
This article is dedicated to customers whose GroupCamp accounts were created before April 2015. It explains how to migrate local Files app tags to new global tags.
How to migrate local tags being used in the Files app
Following the introduction of the new tags, the privileges associated with the Visibility & Add / Remove features can no longer be set per project. Check which users have access to the tags.
Hello! GroupCamp for Gmail add-on replaces GroupCamp Gmail Gadget following Google's decision to shut down Gmail contextual Gadgets for G Suite users. The GroupCamp add-on is available for Gmail and G Suite users.
Hi! We are happy to share with you these new Scheduling features: data and indicator display, lag and dependency link constraints activation, contextual menu and items Information panel.
Data and indicator display