Hello and best wishes for the new year!
Here are the latest updates to GroupCamp.
- Plenty of stars with starred items, starred menus, and starred filters.
- New Inbox application features.
- New default settings when creating a project.
- View the members of a selected management team.
And several other improvements…
Starred items, starred menus, and starred filters
Under starred items, a star icon has been added in front of each item. In applications, you can order your starred items by clicking on the Starred items menu.
We are happy to show you the latest developments to the Tasks application located in the Dashboard.
- New menus: My tasks, My completed tasks and My Gantt view.
- New menu for All tasks, which, depending on your privileges, allows you to view all the tasks of users in your projects. OR you can view all tasks assigned to all users in all projects.
- Reports for the Planning menu and List menu have been removed.
And for all Tasks apps located in your projects or in the Dashboard.
- Filter by multiple tags. For example: Product A + Priority 1 + Marketing.
- Save your most often used filters for quick access.
The Tasks application in the Dashboard offers a new design closer to the mobile apps. The same design is found in the Date menu in the Tasks application of your projects.
Access to the All tasks menu is protected by two privileges. All other menus can be accessed by all users.
We have added permalinks to GroupCamp items that have an Information panel..
These links can be inserted:
- into your files, your Google docs, your emails, your IMs, your bookmarks, etc.
- into comments, posts, Wiki pages, etc. of your GroupCamp.
The permalink button is found in the item's Information panel.
Open the Information panel by clicking the element or the (i) button. The window that opens allows you to copy the permalink.
Here are the latest improvements to GroupCamp's Timelog and Timesheet applications.
- New Projects reports for project managers.
- New Users reports for viewing the timesheets of all users.
- The workweek is now the same for all users in your GroupCamp.
In following up on your feedback to the GroupCamp support team:
- We have changed the column order for the menus: My recent time spent records and Recent time spent records. The columns for Date and Last update can now be sorted.
- We have revamped recording time spent: 1) the window for recording can now be moved and allows added time to be viewed more easily; 2) links for + Add a time record now exist for each day worked.
Here are some updates to share with you:
- Feature split in two parts: <Change project settings - Archive the project - Delete the project> to
<Change project settings> and <Archive / Enable - Delete / Restore>.
- The A team privilege has beed added to the new <Archive / Enable - Delete / Restore> feature.
Following your requests to the support team, we have split the following feature in two parts for Intranet, Extranet and Project groups.
We have activated email alerts when recording time spent on tasks.
- Send an email alert when time spent exceeds estimated time on a task.
- Send an email alert when a user records time spent for a task to which that user is not assigned.
Use Tasks settings to configure email alerts.
We are happy to share these new time tracking updates with you:
- new entry forms to record time spent,
- new menus in Timelog and Timesheet apps,
- a link to the task is displayed for time spent recorded on tasks.
Our engineers have been busy all summer and we are excited for you to see the updates we've made.
- New group types: Intranet and Extranet
- New Actions menu in all pages
- Introduction of a new manager role: Project managers, Intranet managers, Extranet managers
- New feature: Follow posts from the Group feed
- The available size of uploaded files has doubled from 50 MB to 100 MB
- Custom settings feature for a group is now available when using any plan
You can read about specific updates to GroupCamp projects and to time tracking in this blog.